I'm just a small town white boy, just trying to make ends meet.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Long time no type!

Hey Gang.
Well I kinda had a change of heart. I wanted this blog to be very personal and for those who maybe got my over complicated brain. From here on out, I am not posting in bulletins or accepting anyone to read these without approval. So, you are the few and the proud..I hope! ha,ha.

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou Acey its not easy laying it on the line especially with ppl you dont really know Thx for keeping me around I look forward to reading your thoughts and advntures and am proud and honered to be one of the ppl who get to share this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, now that's a compliment :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. posting your info? geeze thats utter crap!leenstar is the second random designer from mama trash's trash staff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the few...the proud...the marines...ha ha
    but thanks Acey, yeah i get your overcomplicated vrain...mine is much like that too...ha ha...it's cuz we're cool like that, woot!

    yeah, i'm a lame ass I know, but this lame ass thinks you're awesomer than fuck. so HA!
    what that has to do with anything, I have no clue...I think at this point i'm rambeling...eh lots of caffeine in such a little body...ha,ha...you're probably laughing and thinking im a freak...but it's ok, if I make you laugh, thats cool....and freaks have more fun! so there woooo

    ReplyDelete